Tuesday, June 7

GD&TOP - BABY GOOD NIGHT English Cover by J.Reyez & Joseph Vincent

OMO!!!!
belek pnya belek video lagu dlm youtube tetiba jumpak video nih...
wa.... lagu feveret aku lar..
tp diubah suai dah...
it's ok.. versi original tetap sempoi lagi...

mamat koreografi [Brian Pupos] tuh skali tgok macm Noh Hujan plak...


Baby Good Night

That's what I gotta say before I go
But just know that I don't, I don't
Wanna leave girl I can make you my own
Oh I can keep you satisfied, yeah I know what you like
Oh if you like it on the bottom baby that's alright
We can do what you want but only for one night
'Cause you're mine

When the night falls, you know I'll be there for you
Care for you, breathing every single breath of air for you
And we argue at times and it's unbearable
But when we're making up, ain't nobody comparing you
The past you're not missin, eye to eye, lock vision
It's like melted hersheys with them soft kisses
Candle lights, you can stay the night
The champagne is right, here's a toast to the greater life

You know that you're so beautiful girl
You make it hard to leave
If you want love inside you, I'll tell you what
Replace that love with me
Just tell me when

Babygirl I need to know
Anywhere you wanna go
From the bed to the floor

Don't hold back just take my hands
Now baby here we go

Baby Good Night
(I don't wanna say goodbye)

Every time I see you there
Those beautiful eyes and your lovely hair
Oh you got me on my knees
And I can be your man
For now I hope you understand that I
Gotta say good night

Forget about your past, understand that time heals
I still don't get it how you're wearing high heels
With a walk like that and your body I'm admiring
The true beauty lies within, I need to be acquiring
Baby what you want in your life, what you desire in
The color of your iris, you're matching what is mine
Caress your hair moving from your back to your thighs
In the fraction of a time, we can do what you like
You are my beautiful girl
I dedicate my time just to see you smile
Are you deceiving? you could be liar in disguise
But it's hard when I'm intrigued by the fire in your eyes

Baby Good Night
(I don't wanna say goodbye)

*credit : J.Reyez 

No comments:

Post a Comment